How to Have Multiple OneDrive Folders In Windows 10
Do you have more than one OneDrive account? Have you ever wished you could add your secondary OneDrive account to Windows 10 as well? If so, look no further and keep on reading. We’ll discuss how to sync both of your accounts on a single PC.
Is Using Multiple OneDrive in Windows 10 Really Possible?
Yes, it’s absolutely possible. However, there are major restrictions. For example: You can only add one OneDrive Personal account and another OneDrive for Business account simultaneously. If you’ve two OneDrive personal accounts, unfortunately, there’s no way to add them on a single PC.
- Microsoft OneDrive is pre-installed on Windows 10 and newer OS. Just click on Start, type OneDrive and open it from the results. If you’ve uninstalled it before, you can re-download it again from here.
- Enter your OneDrive Personal account’s email address and then click on the “Sign In” button.
- In the next page, enter your OneDrive Personal’s password and then click on the Sign In button.
- If your OneDrive Personal account is protected with a 2-Factor Authentication, you may be asked to enter the OTP received on your authentication app or registered mobile number/ email address.
- Your OneDrive Personal account will be added locally. A folder will be created in this location: C:\Users\Your_User_Name\OneDrive
- Click on Next to confirm the location.
- Now, right-click on the OneDrive icon in the system tray area of your Taskbar.
- Select the Settings option.
- Click on the Account tab.
- Click on Add an Account button.
- Enter the log-in credentials for your OneDrive for Business account.
- Enter the OTP sent to your authentication app or registered mobile number/ email, if you’ve 2-FA activated.
- Your secondary OneDrive account will be added as well.
A Better Alternative…
Managing two OneDrive accounts simultaneously can be a difficult job. Since your data is scattered across two accounts, syncing files, taking regular backups can cause a lot of confusion.
A better alternative is to get back your lost storage space and use a single account to effectively manage your data. No, we won’t ask you to upgrade your account by paying more. A simple duplicate scan shall be incredibly helpful.
Cloud Duplicate Finder Features:
- Fully cloud-based. No download or installation is required.
- Scan all file types for duplicates or scan only fewer file types such as documents, photos, videos, music, archives, etc.
- Automatic file selection with multiple file selection criteria to choose from.
- Supports Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Amazon S3.
- CDF connects to your cloud account using the most safest method. It uses the official APIs provided by your cloud service provider which is the only known safest method. Your data is completely secure. You can revoke these permissions later, should you require.
Vikas Medhekar is a technology enthusiast who loves writing articles on computers and technology. He writes on various topics related to software, software reviews, troubleshooting and tips & tricks to make people’s digital lives better.